If you’re going to be selling your home, then let me help you get ready!
You can start off by getting your Home Check today! A Home Check is a complete home inspection of your home using the rigorous standards set forth by InterNACHI (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors).
There are many advantages to having your home pre-inspected before listing.
- You can choose to inspect your home first, which may prompt the buyer to waive his own inspection contingency.
- You can assist during the inspection and even make some minor repairs, which is something not normally done during a buyer’s inspection.
- A Home Check will alert you to any immediate concerns that you may not be aware of!
- It will also allow you to take the proper time to shop for contractors to make any repairs, instead of having to rush any repair work.
- You can attach any repair estimates or paid invoices to the inspection report
- It removes over-inflated buyer-procured repair estimates from the negotiating table.
I will also share and provide you with other critical information that can put you one more step ahead of other home sellers.
Once your Home Check is completed, you can now prioritize any repairs, set your budget and properly price your home. Once any necessary repairs have been completed, I will then update your inspection report complete with photos and have multiple copies printed up for your open house. This will show potential buyers that you are ready to sell and can give them confidence in you.
A pre-inspected home means that you have taken the time to ensure your home is in good condition. This also tells the buyer that you can confirm there are no major systems or components in need of urgent repair or replacement, and there are no known safety hazards in your home. Show prospective buyers that you are dealing in good faith. Avoid last minute negotiations and delays, and justify your full asking price by having your home pre-inspected now. Call me today to schedule your Home Check and let’s get your home SOLD!